- Follow procedures and work instructions
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Feed bottles to production lines
- Stack bottles and/or boxes on pallets
- Move pallets using pallet jack
- Hand pack bottles into boxes
- Participate to re-inspection of defective product
- Wrap pallets and prepare pallet tags
- Clean bottles, screen frames, equipment etc.
- Can utilize or operate pallet jack, pallet wrapper, and glass handling equipment such as bottle conveyors, turntables, de-bulking equipment etc.
- Participate to other production activities as needed
- Physically demanding working conditions*
*Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Requires ability to push and pull a variety of carts and material handling equipment. Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, bend, stretch and reach frequently. Must be able to make substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Must be able to exert up to 25 lbs of force to move objects, and lifting boxes up frequently.
- Fulltime 40 per week
- 1st and 2nd shift & 3rd Shift